- The purpose of this release is to set minimum expectations of adults.
- This is currently aimed as a one off allowance, as each event must be approved by the P&C and subsequently announced to members by the swim club committee via Facebook/email.
- People under the age of 18 years old are not permitted to consume alcohol on site.
- Common sense should be used at all times.
- Adults may consume alcohol in the following areas:
- Blue stands area
- First & second row of the aluminium stands
- Limited area near/behind BBQ.
- Opened alcohol bottles, cans or glass containing alcoholic beverages should not be carried around the poolside area;
- No alcohol to be consumed around the poolside areas.
- No glass bottles of any kind to be carried around the pool area.
- Drinks are not to be poured into glasses. The use of non glass cups/goblets is encouraged.
- Beer from cans is also encouraged.
- Adults should not be intoxicated or act inappropriately.
- Adults to not exceed a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) exceeding 0.05%.
- The school, P&C or Swim Club will not be held responsible for:
- Cases of any direct or indirectly related accidents from alcohol consumption on site;
- for people caught exceeding the above blood alcohol concentration.
- Intoxicated adults will be asked to leave the area, with their child.
- No alcohol should be consumed on site if you are about to assist as a timekeeper.
- Time keepers can consume alcohol, after they have completed time keeping for the meet.
- Alcohol should not be consumed by individuals while:
- marshalling swimmers,
- serving at the BBQ,
- serving at the canteen,
- keeping times & race records, and